TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS (SUPPLY SERVICES) BETWEEN A BUSINESS AND CONSUMER
THIS AGREEMENT is made on _________________
AND IS MADE BETWEEN:
(Oakley Clinic Limitedwhose registered office is at (AccreteTax Consultancy); and
(name) of (address)
1.1 Any terms or conditions sought to be imposed by either party shall not be incorporated into the Contract and shall have no effect unless agreed to in writing by the other party.
- The price for the supply of services are set out [ £650 for the 3 day course consisting of 1:1 individualised training. Clients can also access individual NLP work at this time and two follow up sessions, within the price. I shall invoice you prior to delivery of the training course. Clients then have the option of buying a further follow up support package if they wish. The Follow Up Coaching package consists of 6 sessions, either on the telephone, Skype or face to face according to the client’s preference. These will be taken over a period of 6 months from the date of the course.]. The follow Up Coaching package will cost £150 for the six sessions. An invoice will be issued prior to delivering the Follow Up sessions and payment for these must be within 7 days of the date of the invoice. Invoiced amounts shall be due and payable once the goods have been delivered.
- Skype Reset Training is for individuals who are housebound or live a distance from the venue. It is also suitable for people who want to do a less intensive course by spreading the training over 5 days or whatever suits the client. The Skype Reset Programme will cost £460 including 3 follow up sessions on Skype. Acceptance is dependent upon an initial assessment and free consultation.
- Reset Training Programmes taken in a Group of 2 to 4 people will be £490. A group of 5 or 6 people will be charged at £390 for the 3 day teaching programme. Additional 1:1 work can be requested at £50 per hour either during the 3 days of the training group or after the 3 day course. A follow up package is also available for people attending group courses. The Follow Up Coaching package consists of 6 sessions, either on the telephone, Skype or face to face according to the client’s preference. These will be taken over a period of 6 months from the date of the course.]. The follow Up Coaching package will cost £200 for the six sessions. People can choose to buy them individually at £50 per hour. An invoice will be issued prior to delivering the Follow Up sessions and payment for these must be within 7 days of the date of the invoice. Invoiced amounts shall be due and payable once the goods have been delivered. It is recommended that people attending the group training have 1:1 follow up support.
- Any refresher workshops will be paid in advance when booking or on the day of delivery.
- We shall be entitled to charge interest on overdue invoices from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 1.5% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England.
As with any treatment or training, it is not possible to guarantee 100% success. However, the components of the course are well established techniques from Neuro Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioural techniques, Stress Management techniques, relaxation and mindfulness. As with any training, it will require clients to put techniques and understanding into practise.
The course is suitable for anyone who is able to learn and willing to do the work. Please speak to me if there is any history of mental health, abuse or trauma which has not been resolved because training alone may not be suitable or may be useful but not sufficient and other support may need to be considered. Please phone for a free consultation to consider whether it is better to do the training in a group with others or on your own.
Any person below the age of 18 years will need written consent from their guardian or parent to attend the course. Parents will be invited to sit in unless it is agreed otherwise in advance with the client and the parent.
It is STRONGLY recommended that people have follow up support sessions because when unhealthy habits are established it can take, on average, up to 12 weeks to establish new healthy habits. Coaching enables people to stay motivated and to maintain the information and skills learnt on the training programme. 70% of all information is forgotten in the first month of learning unless continually recalled.
Oakley Clinic cannot accept responsibility for decrease in performance if follow up support is not sought by the client.
4. Ownership of the Goods
Training manuals and CDs are for personal use only and are not to be copied or reproduced in any way.
In the event that I have to cancel the course or workshops due to illness or personal circumstances, no payment will be expected and any payment sent in advance will be refunded or held until the training is rescheduled if this is the client’s preferred method. Any cancellation from a client must be within 48 hours notice if at all possible, to enable me to offer a cancellation to other people. Oakley Clinic cannot take responsibility for travel or accommodation costs and clients will need to refer to the terms and conditions of the businesses responsible for transport and accommodation.
6.1. If in our opinion it is not reasonably practicable for any reason to carry out any of the work we are instructed to carry out, we shall be entitled to refrain from carrying out or completing such work and will consult with you as to what if any work is to be undertaken. We will, if requested by you, provide a written explanation as to why any work is not considered to be reasonably practicable. This may be because it is clearly not going to be beneficial for the client or for me as a trainer to continue the sessions.
Unless the Agreement provides otherwise, the price for the goods and/or services shall be payable no later than 7 days from the date of the relevant invoice. The time stipulated for payment shall be of the essence of the Agreement. Failure to pay within the period specified shall entitle us to write to you upon the expiration of seven days notice, to charge you for costs and expenses incurred in recovering late payments, and to charge interest at the rate then in force pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as at the due date.
8.1 We warrant that the services performed under this Agreement shall be performed using reasonable skill and care, and of a quality conforming to generally accepted industry standards and practices.
9. Right to Cancel
9.1 We will permit you to cancel this Agreement by sending written notice no later than 7 days after the date on which this Agreement has been signed. If you request cancellation at a later date, then unless we are in breach of contract, we have the right to refuse [or] retain all or part of your deposit as a contribution towards any losses or costs we suffer as a result of the cancellation.
9.2 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling this Agreement, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
11.1. Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions we shall only be liable for any loss or damage which is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of this Agreement.
11.2. You will be responsible for all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by us as a result of your breach or default in the discharge of your obligations.
11.3. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Company’s negligence or that of its employees
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Parties to this Agreement agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, oral or written.
14. Third Party Rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
15. Customer Services
15.1. To protect your own interests please read the conditions carefully before signing them. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please write or telephone me at the address and telephone number set out below.
15.2. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact the me on 01237 452390 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaints will be dealt with sympathetically and we will work with you to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
16. Changes to Terms and Conditions of Business
We reserve the right to make minor changes to this Agreement from time to time. Any major changes will only be made with your agreement.
17. Data Protection
You consent to the computer storage and processing of your personal data by us in connection with this Agreement and to the transmission of this data across the company and its business partners for the purposes of our legitimate interests including statistical analysis, marketing of our services and credit control. If you breach this Agreement, your personal data may be disclosed or passed to third parties to the extent necessary to assist recovery procedures.
For and on behalf of the Company]
(name of Customer)
Signature of parent if under 18years of age. I consent for my daughter/ son to attend the reset training programme and I / we will be sitting in with _____________________(name of client)
Name of parent or guardian